Hiding?

• 9 replies

Offline akldmo

• Remembering Tyrone!
Hiding?
« on: February 25, 2007, 07:39:52 PM »
Like Pearl Jam, how do I go "In hiding" when I'm creeping around the site?

Offline Hawk

Re: Hiding?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2007, 08:14:41 PM »
Like Pearl Jam, how do I go "In hiding" when I'm creeping around the site?

What in the Blue hell are you talking about?
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline akldmo

• Remembering Tyrone!
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 01:21:46 PM »
What in the Blue hell are you talking about?

You know how it says "who's been active" the last 15 minutes and lists all the users?  Sometimes it says like ....10 users (1 hidden) I wanted to know how I could go into hiding! :evilplan:

Offline Hawk

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2007, 04:30:28 PM »
You know how it says "who's been active" the last 15 minutes and lists all the users?? Sometimes it says like ....10 users (1 hidden) I wanted to know how I could go into hiding! :evilplan:

I have never seen that before, and to my knowledge nobody should be able to do that on the board....I will investigate this....
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline akldmo

• Remembering Tyrone!
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2007, 04:36:32 PM »
I have never seen that before, and to my knowledge nobody should be able to do that on the board....I will investigate this....

It says 1 is hidden right now as I type this!

Offline Hawk

« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2007, 04:49:01 PM »
It says 1 is hidden right now as I type this!

Well, according to the forum administration settings NO member should be able to hide their on line status, only admins or mods, so if one of the Mods has their options checked to hide on line status, then I guess that must be what you are seeing....but as far as regular members go that option should NOT be available

Offline akldmo

• Remembering Tyrone!
« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2007, 04:53:56 PM »
damn! I'd love to be creepin around keepin a low profile...except for you knowing Hawk, I'd be lurking....BWAHAHAHA!  :blackcloud:

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2007, 12:08:43 PM »
damn! I'd love to be creepin around keepin a low profile...except for you knowing Hawk, I'd be lurking....BWAHAHAHA!? :blackcloud:

Hey, I've never noticed that blackcloud smiley!  I see it now on the "more" page.  Cool.
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline Hawk

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2007, 12:48:21 PM »

Hey, I've never noticed that blackcloud smiley!? I see it now on the "more" page.? Cool.

I also added Shots smiley   :SHOTS:

Offline OhioIllini#5

• Winning is a Habit
    • http://www.ncaa.org/stats/m_basketball/all_time_wins/2004_all_time_wins.pdf
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 10:35:50 PM »
 :nothing:

This thread has just always made me laugh :ROTFL1:

:ROTFLMAO:
Illinois Basketball- 12th all-time in win percentage