Abrams
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Voting closed: November 20, 2013, 09:07:25 PM

Bradley Chief of the Game/Post Game Thread

• 13 replies

Re: Bradley Chief of the Game/Post Game Thread
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2013, 10:57:10 AM »
Couldn't watch, but I'll go Ekey based on the shooting.

Offline Hawk

If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2013, 01:25:54 PM »
http://illiniboard.com/2013/11/17/commanding-a-room/

Great observations.   The comment about the towns stood out to me too.  That wasn't a generic comment, he took the time to remember some of the towns that were hit. 
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  2 Chronicles 7:14

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2013, 07:14:55 PM »
Ekey for COTG. The team played tough D again. I'm not down on Egwu. He plays hard out there. he isn't fouling as much as he did last year and has played some tough defense. Tate looked good again today. Hill and Tate still the first 2 off the bench. Hill looks more comfortable each game to me. Nunn still looks like a freshman but it was good to see him get some more minutes. I will be interested to see how Colbert and Morgan do when we get to the Big Ten schedule. We have outrebounded the last 2 teams pretty good and Valpo had a much bigger front line. The games against Oregon, Auburn and Missouri will probably show us how we will do in the Big Ten.
Still crazy