Illini History-Champaign NG's

• 37 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Illini History-Champaign NG's
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2007, 04:03:42 PM »
Is it just me or do all the pics have little red x's in place of them.  I cannot see them.

nope the links no longer work...77 must have moved his pics someplace else
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline OhioIllini#5

• Winning is a Habit
    • http://www.ncaa.org/stats/m_basketball/all_time_wins/2004_all_time_wins.pdf
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2007, 04:08:43 PM »
nope the links no longer work...77 must have moved his pics someplace else

So what will become of this thread?
Illinois Basketball- 12th all-time in win percentage

Offline Hawk

« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2007, 04:09:50 PM »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline illiniforever77

• It's all about the O&B
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2007, 02:32:22 AM »
wait wait....I found them!!!  Somehow they got moved to a sub folder in my photobucket....How do I get the pics fixed????  I'll start working on it and editing all my previous post and put pics back in it.......Give me some time....I'll get it done!  Sorry I didn't realize that had happened
Illini for life

Offline Hawk

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2007, 05:49:22 AM »
wait wait....I found them!!!  Somehow they got moved to a sub folder in my photobucket....How do I get the pics fixed????  I'll start working on it and editing all my previous post and put pics back in it.......Give me some time....I'll get it done!  Sorry I didn't realize that had happened

I know PB changed their site within the last 2 months or so....that probably had something to do with it

Nice seeing you back on 77 

Offline glinil

« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2007, 01:42:05 PM »
It is really great to see the history of the Illini through these pictures.  My earliest recolections were of some of Harry Combes teams, and while they were great for the times,  The Illini just keep getting better.  I was kind of out of the loop at the time of the slush fund and for a few years after, but watching Holcomb and Marc Smith was a treat.

The real move (to me) came with Douglas, Winters, Altenberger, and the others.  One of my favorite teams.  The Flying Illini and Hensons' last years just came and went so fast.  The Kruger years were interesting, I really came to like him as a coach.  It is too bad (IMO) that he didn't stay for the team he 'built', I think they would have done more.  { I noticed in the Street and Smith listing for the High School kids, Kruger was listed in the Kansas section from Silver Lake}

Since then we have had more great years, and now seem to be ready to build to another great run.

Offline illiniforever77

• It's all about the O&B
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2014, 10:40:38 PM »
Glad the links/pics still work..
Illini for life

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2014, 10:48:53 PM »
LOVE all these pics! I think I had one or more of these on my wall when I was in high school.

btw, you can just tell Lucas is about to flop a charge in one of those... :ROTFLMAO: