Fantasy Basketball 2011-12

• 85 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Fantasy Basketball 2011-12
« Reply #80 on: April 27, 2012, 10:51:38 AM »
good season boys!  .... and a PERFECT season for me  ;) ...oh and back to back titles as well  :tounge:

Badges assigned

1st Place - Firehawk
2nd place - abwly45
3rd place - Ragas
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #81 on: April 29, 2012, 04:53:16 PM »
good season boys!  .... and a PERFECT season for me  ;) ...oh and back to back titles as well  :tounge:

Badges assigned

1st Place - Firehawk
2nd place - abwly45
3rd place - Ragas
Maybe its time to stop complaining about injuries happening to your team all the time?   ;)

Offline Hawk

« Reply #82 on: April 30, 2012, 12:19:37 AM »

Badges assigned

1st Place - Firehawk
2nd place - abwly45
3rd place - Ragas
Maybe its time to stop complaining about injuries happening to your team all the time?   ;)

I didn't complain all year until Aldridge got a "hip abnormality"...''I still dont know WTF that is  :dunce:

LOL!
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #83 on: April 30, 2012, 05:43:13 AM »

Badges assigned

1st Place - Firehawk
2nd place - abwly45
3rd place - Ragas

I didn't complain all year until Aldridge got a "hip abnormality"...''I still dont know WTF that is  :dunce:

LOL!
Im sure its not a real injury, just like David Lee and Steph Curry sitting out the rest of the year.  I'm still pissed my money squad got screwed by Kevin Love.  He carried my team until that elbow...  :censored:

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #84 on: April 30, 2012, 11:16:40 PM »

Badges assigned

1st Place - Firehawk
2nd place - abwly45
3rd place - Ragas

LOL!
I think the technical term is a "Boo Boo"
Still crazy

Offline Hawk

« Reply #85 on: May 01, 2012, 10:10:35 AM »

Badges assigned

1st Place - Firehawk
2nd place - abwly45
3rd place - Ragas

LOL!
I think the technical term is a "Boo Boo"

must be! LOL  :icon_biggrin: