Fantasy Basketball 2011-12

• 85 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Fantasy Basketball ?
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:22 PM »
Im getting an error

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

you should have gotten an email invite from the league
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Ragas

• Calvin Johnsons' Personal Trainer
  • BEAST MODE
« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2011, 05:12:51 PM »
Im getting an error

"There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. To join, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning. (Error #638)"

you should have gotten an email invite from the league

I did. I used that invite to try and get in. Thats what pops up when I click on accept invite.

Offline Ragas

• Calvin Johnsons' Personal Trainer
  • BEAST MODE
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2011, 05:13:24 PM »
Now im good

Thanks

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2011, 09:10:21 PM »
I'm in. Technical Foul returns.
Still crazy

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2011, 10:07:55 PM »
Hawk, I got that same error.  Apparently I wasn't in the league last year.

Also, I don't see a problem with our league's season ending before the NBA season.  Might be more fair that way anyway, with more teams still in playoff contention...

Offline Hawk

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2011, 11:44:41 PM »
Hawk, I got that same error.  Apparently I wasn't in the league last year.

Also, I don't see a problem with our league's season ending before the NBA season.  Might be more fair that way anyway, with more teams still in playoff contention...

ok i think i got it fixed...i ha to go in and manually remove the uninvited teams, even if they declined and invite or were not even invited back....strange  :confuzed:

room for 2 more, not including Drama if he joins...then if we get serious inquiry from 2 others ill bump it to 10
« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 11:48:31 PM by Firehawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2011, 12:12:53 PM »
Im in.  Couple changes I recommend...draft pick time to 1 minute, not 2. And trade review should be league vote, not just commisioner.

Offline Crusader

« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2011, 12:42:10 PM »
Im in.  Couple changes I recommend...draft pick time to 1 minute, not 2. And trade review should be league vote, not just commisioner.

I agree in the 1 minute draft.  Not sure how the league review trade works, but half the time people in the league disappear midseason and you never hear from them.  How can we rely on them to vote on trades?

Offline Hawk

« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2011, 12:45:36 PM »

any of the settings with exception of max teams should be the same as they have been the previous few seasons, I didn't change anything...unless there is a call for a change request from everybody then probably just keep it the same.,...most people go fast in the draft and only use about 1/4 of their time, but others need a little more...basketball draft doesn't take that long..I think we were done in like 30 minutes or less last year

as far as trade review by commish, 3 seasons ago nobody could make any trades because everybody kept voting down all of them, people got pissed, and it got ugly.....its just for fun...unless its blatantly obvious I just allow most of the trades..we haven't had any issues the last few seasons

Offline Hawk

« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2011, 12:53:13 PM »
still waiting for Drama to sign up...then if we have 2 other people that are serious ill expand it to 10