Sometimes when I scroll up and down

• 9 replies

Offline Spiker

• I put the COOL in the Water Cooler
  • My New Zombie Killer
Sometimes when I scroll up and down
« on: February 04, 2007, 12:15:23 AM »
Sometimes when I scroll up and down instead of scrolling it magnifies and demagnifies the screen.  It only happens when I'm here, anyone else ever have that happen?

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
Re: Sometimes when I scroll up and down
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 01:38:21 AM »
My doctor told me that scrolling up and down was bad for my eyesight, so perhaps that's what's happening.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 12:55:33 PM »
Sometimes when I scroll up and down instead of scrolling it magnifies and demagnifies the screen.? It only happens when I'm here, anyone else ever have that happen?

have you tried a different mouse ?
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Spiker

• My New Zombie Killer
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 02:41:36 PM »
have you tried a different mouse ?

Yes, it's actually happened with 3 different ....mice?  It's no biggy, I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen b4.

Offline OhioIllini#5

• Winning is a Habit
    • http://www.ncaa.org/stats/m_basketball/all_time_wins/2004_all_time_wins.pdf
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 04:19:40 PM »
Yes, it's actually happened with 3 different ....mice??

:ROTFL1:

Yeah, i believe that's right.

Illinois Basketball- 12th all-time in win percentage

Offline Hawk

« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 04:23:45 PM »
Yes, it's actually happened with 3 different ....mice?? It's no biggy, I was just wondering if anyone else had this happen b4.

My work patron sitting beside me says it is a Windows explorer problem, try updating your explorer version or contact MS.

for it to do what it is doing your explorer must be seeing this forum as a photo, which is really f'ing weird  :icon_biggrin:
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline akldmo

• Remembering Tyrone!
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2007, 01:45:28 AM »
Make sure you're not holding or touching control when you scroll, that'll shrink or magnify your screen.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2007, 10:28:26 AM »
Make sure you're not holding or touching control when you scroll, that'll shrink or magnify your screen.

oh, forgot about that one, guess I kind of dismissed that one assuming he didnt have his other hand on the keyboard.....

spiker?

Offline Spiker

• My New Zombie Killer
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2007, 10:37:49 AM »
oh, forgot about that one, guess I kind of dismissed that one assuming he didnt have his other hand on the keyboard.....

spiker?

Hmmm, I may be guilty...have to wait till next time it does this and see.

« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2007, 11:47:23 AM »

:gulp:
If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.  2 Chronicles 7:14