FANTASY BASEBALL 2011

• 75 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: FANTASY BASEBALL 2011
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2011, 04:03:19 PM »
Can we get the draft order early like last year so we have some time to ponder? Draft is 16 hours away!

guess not

sorry Ragas...I couldn't do it...I tried earlier but the site that I used the last 2 years that had the draft generator , was not working ...I found another one but it wanted too much info to use it, and I didn't want to get spammed 

we just have to wing it this year like normal...see you there !
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Ragas

• Calvin Johnsons' Personal Trainer
  • BEAST MODE
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 06:47:11 PM »
Yea its all good. Picks 1 and 2 are pretty much locks. After that it gets interesting.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 07:01:00 PM »
Yea its all good. Picks 1 and 2 are pretty much locks. After that it gets interesting.

I did one mock draft at lunch today just to see how it went, it was all over the place...I quit after round 3 because I hated my picks

Just does not seem like there's too many solid picks out there this year...a lot of injuries already, a lot of guys coming back from major injuries last year... hard to tell who's going to pan out or not...I didnt do too much studying thsi year at all....I really need to take a glance at the current injuries at least so I dont draft a lame duck....there are a lot of them right now among the house hold names , that's all I know
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 11:33:01 PM »
I didn't do any mocks this year because it seems like it worked against me last year.
Still crazy

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 12:16:33 AM »
I didn't do any mocks this year because it seems like it worked against me last year.

yeah they are a waste of time....seems like especially in our leagues because people seem to take Cubs, Sox, and Cards players way before their average draft spots

Offline Hawk

« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2011, 03:48:51 PM »
Holy crap...I think half my team is going to be on the DL to start the season

Already lost Greinke........Expecting Lidge, Utley, and now Bay to be placed on DL any day now

Offline Ragas

• BEAST MODE
« Reply #16 on: March 30, 2011, 04:53:05 PM »

Already lost Greinke........Expecting Lidge, Utley, and now Bay to be placed on DL any day now

Well you knew about Utley and Greinke when you drafted them  ;)

Offline Ragas

• BEAST MODE
« Reply #17 on: March 30, 2011, 04:53:28 PM »
BTW, season starts tomorrow! Set your lineups people!

Offline Crusader

« Reply #18 on: March 30, 2011, 05:01:58 PM »

And Strasburg?  Taking a chance on him Hawk?  What is it 30/60 more days?

Offline Ragas

• BEAST MODE
« Reply #19 on: March 30, 2011, 05:04:28 PM »

And Strasburg?  Taking a chance on him Hawk?  What is it 30/60 more days?

More LOL. He wont be pitching this year. Hes out at least till August and the Nationals would be dumb to rush him back for a month in September.