Avoid typing "below the margin"

• 16 replies

Offline Denver Mike

• I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?
Re: Avoid typing "below the margin"
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2011, 12:59:41 PM »
I have the same problem.  Absolutely hate FIREFOX and CHROME so I use IE 8.

Every once in a while, especially after clearing my history and cache I have to hit compatibility mode again.  But it Definitely fixes the problem.

Offline Crusader

« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2011, 01:00:56 PM »
 :ROTFLMAO: :ROTFLMAO:

I think you crossed out the wrong tab  :ROTFL1:

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2011, 01:01:45 PM »
How to switch to Compatibility View - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/features/easier.aspx

Thank you.  You are so smart.  I'll think I'll keep you.

Does this help any, Wizzkid?  If not, please send me a link, to a thread that you are experiencing this problem, so I can try to duplicate it.  Thanks.
Life is a game.  What's your goal?

Offline Hawk

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2011, 05:44:59 PM »
I have the same problem.  Absolutely hate FIREFOX and CHROME so I use IE 8.

Every once in a while, especially after clearing my history and cache I have to hit compatibility mode again.  But it Definitely fixes the problem.

:ROTFLMAO:  :ROTFLMAO:  :ROTFLMAO:

nice  :thumbup:
« Last Edit: February 04, 2011, 05:46:40 PM by Firehawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2011, 05:50:56 PM »
we have another member FI89...who seems to have similar problems...and its all with IE.....guys when you are using a browser that has to have a button on it so its "compatible" that is a red flag that it is crap....of course everybody has their preferences...I was an IE guys for ever since I had been using computers....but once I found out I could load pages in less then half the time, and not have to deal with compatibility issues by using Firefox, I made the switch a few years ago...and I'm a happier man for it

it is a quick easy download, just go to Mozzilla firefox....also our IT guy that handles our server and computers at works say that Firefox is much more stable against virus attacks, he says part of that is a lot of the virus programmers and hackers target Microsoft because they are the most hated company
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Lou Do

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2011, 11:15:47 PM »
How to switch to Compatibility View - http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/features/easier.aspx

Thank you.  You are so smart.  I'll think I'll keep you.

Does this help any, Wizzkid?  If not, please send me a link, to a thread that you are experiencing this problem, so I can try to duplicate it.  Thanks.
So I am now typing in compatability mode and will scroll down far enough so that if I were to have the problem it would happen on this post.

And so far so good it is working just fine.

No issues here.

I think compatability mode is the answer to this problem.

Much appreciated. 

Offline Denver Mike

• I'm sorry, did I break your concentration?
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2011, 03:18:01 PM »
we have another member FI89...who seems to have similar problems...and its all with IE.....guys when you are using a browser that has to have a button on it so its "compatible" that is a red flag that it is crap....of course everybody has their preferences...I was an IE guys for ever since I had been using computers....but once I found out I could load pages in less then half the time, and not have to deal with compatibility issues by using Firefox, I made the switch a few years ago...and I'm a happier man for it

it is a quick easy download, just go to Mozzilla firefox....also our IT guy that handles our server and computers at works say that Firefox is much more stable against virus attacks, he says part of that is a lot of the virus programmers and hackers target Microsoft because they are the most hated company

Not a big fan of Firefox, I've tried Google Chrome.

I downloaded Safari and I am liking it though.