'10-'11 Autographed B-Ball Shirt - enter to win

• 5 replies

'10-'11 Autographed B-Ball Shirt - enter to win
« on: November 26, 2010, 04:49:21 PM »
Let's see Who's I-N! 
I-N photo contest

Send us photos of you, your friends, and/or your pets sporting Illini gear.
Photos will be judged based on quality of picture and creativity.
You can earn brownie points by sporting our new I-N Gear.

The top ten photos, picked by I-N staff, will be featured in
our new photo gallery
(coming soon)
The winning photo
(from the top ten)  will be picked by you, our members, using a poll. 
The winner will receive an orange Illini, autographed tee-shirt. 
The autographs will include this year's Illini basketball team*.
Badges will be awarded for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.

Official Rules:

By entering photos in this contest, the person who emails/PM's the picture(s) is certifying that:

1.) he/she is a member of Illini-Nation.net (here on out called I-N).
2.) it is his/her photo(s) to enter.
3.) he/she has permission from person(s) in the photo.
4.) he/she understands more than one entry is allowed.
5.) he/she allows I-N to use their photo(s) within I-N or to promote I-N.
6.) he/she understands I-N will do their best to get all teammates signatures but *I-N will not be held accountable for missing signatures on the tee-shirt.
7.) he/she understands this year's shirt is an orange Illinois Basketball size XXL with silver & blue signatures.
8.) he/she understands photo(s) can be entered from November 26, 2010  until March 1, 2011.
9.) he/she understands photo(s) are to be PM'd to xVaBeachGal or emailed to marketing@illini-nation.net  WITH the title "I-N Photo Contest" AND your I-N member name.
10.) he/she understands the top 10 poll will be open, for members to vote, from Sunday March 6, 2011 until Saturday March 12, 2011.
11.) he/she understands the winning photo will be announced on Selection Sunday: March 13, 2011 (winner will be notified by PM/email).
12.) he/she understands inappropriate pictures will be reported immediately to administration.
13.) he/she understands I-N staff is automatically disqualified from entering the contest (photos of staff entered by non-staff will also be disqualified).

Have Fun and Good Luck!
« Last Edit: November 26, 2010, 05:08:27 PM by xVaBeachGal »
Life is a game.  I suck dick like a whore and I have a huge pussy.  I have to shave my ******* because I have more hair in my ass than my pussy.

Re: '10-'11 Autographed B-Ball Shirt - enter to win
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2010, 10:41:57 PM »
 :ILLINI:
Life is a game.  I suck dick like a whore and I have a huge pussy.  I have to shave my ******* because I have more hair in my ass than my pussy.

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2011, 04:20:04 PM »
The contest is still on.  Right now, we only have 2 pictures. 
I know you guys have pics.  Email them to me!

Autographs so far:

Players
Mike Tisdale, Joseph Bertrand, DJ Richardson, Bill Cole, Demetri McCamey, Kevin Berardini, Tyler Griffey

Coaches
Wayne McClain, Jerrance Howard, Chester Frazier

« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2011, 03:59:59 PM »
Only 2 weeks left to enter pictures.  Right now we have less than 10 pictures submitted... so your changes of winning are good.

Since the Blog site is closed, there are only two staff members (Firehawk and Crusader).  Everyone else can enter.

March 1st is the deadline.

Put on orange & blue and send in those pics!

« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2011, 02:22:26 AM »
Only 2 days left!  And great news... LAlady81 got ALL siggys again this year.

Here's pics of the last 2 players signing the shirt and LA displaying her hard work!  Thanks again LA.  Great job!

Also, LA donated a signed Meyers Lenoard poster for second place.  Here's Mr Lenoard signing the poster for our 2nd place winner!

We only have 4 pics so far entered in the contest from 3 different members.  I know you guys have Illini gear... let's see your pics!