Viewing New Posts in a Thread

• 4 replies

Offline Satsuma Illini

• Native Floridian, Illinois Grad Kirishima, Japan
    • Illini Tennis
Viewing New Posts in a Thread
« on: October 24, 2010, 11:01:27 AM »
Maybe I'm overlooking it, but another site had a feature where you click a topic to read and when you come back to it later, you could click a button called "View Unread" and it would zip right down to the new posts you haven't read yet. Does this site have that feature? It probably does and I'm just overlooking it.

Offline Crusader

Re: Viewing New Posts in a Thread
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2010, 11:20:59 AM »
On the main forum, at the top of each forum, where the name is, look on the right side - it will read "Unread Posts"

To show ALL unread posts click the "All Unread Topics" button next

« Last Edit: October 24, 2010, 11:36:30 AM by Crusader »

Offline Satsuma Illini

• Illini Tennis
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2010, 03:56:52 PM »
I saw that one but when I click the "view unread" button, it will take me to the top of the thread. Is there another button after that that just sends me down to the posts I haven't read yet, or do I have to scroll down to where I haven't read yet? I'll try it again. Thanks Crusader.

Offline Crusader

« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2010, 04:05:00 PM »
I saw that one but when I click the "view unread" button, it will take me to the top of the thread. Is there another button after that that just sends me down to the posts I haven't read yet, or do I have to scroll down to where I haven't read yet? I'll try it again. Thanks Crusader.

If you click "Unread Posts" then click "All Unread Posts" it lists everything you haven't read.  That's all this forum can do.  Sorry I couldn't help more.

Offline Satsuma Illini

• Illini Tennis
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2010, 04:10:50 PM »
Thanks. Still learning my way around. I'll get the hang of it eventually.

:logo: