having problems

• 23 replies

having problems
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:13:08 AM »
getting the site to load using the Chrome browser.  Is this a me problem?

Offline Crusader

Re: having problems
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2010, 11:20:35 AM »
Which part of the site?  Blog, forum, or the whole site?  I have tested everything in Chrome, and the whole site worked great. 

I'm at work, where they only use crappy Internet Explorer, so I'll check on this this evening.  My first suggestion is to use the Firefox browser  :icon_biggrin:

Sorry for inconvenience JC.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2010, 11:23:39 AM by Crusader »

Offline Hawk

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2010, 11:23:51 AM »
its possible it was just down for a few minutes....its been working fine for me since I logged on at 8:30
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Crusader

« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2010, 11:24:41 AM »
I have been idle for awhile, must have missed that - thanks Hawk.

« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2010, 11:48:55 AM »
I tried in chrome all day yesterday off and on.  It wouldn't load enough to allow me to link past the front page.  Same thing this morning on both my work and home computers.  Sounds like it may be some kind of setting I have different than Hawk?

Offline Crusader

« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2010, 12:12:21 PM »
I tried in chrome all day yesterday off and on.  It wouldn't load enough to allow me to link past the front page.  Same thing this morning on both my work and home computers.  Sounds like it may be some kind of setting I have different than Hawk?

Maybe.  I will have to check it out when I get home tonight.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2010, 12:28:13 PM »

have you tried a different browser to eliminate any other possibilities? firefox? IE?
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2010, 02:03:53 PM »
Yep.  I'm posting here now in firefox. 

Offline Crusader

« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2010, 02:12:03 PM »

And you are still having issues?

Offline Hawk

« Reply #9 on: October 19, 2010, 02:24:44 PM »

must be something with your Chrome then......if you really like it, only suggestion i have for you is , try uninstalling it, and then downloading the newest version of Chrome and see if it fixes the problem....maybe you got some corrupt files on chrome.