Almond Crustinis

• 5 replies

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
Almond Crustinis
« on: September 19, 2010, 10:10:10 PM »
AWESOME!!

Shopping list.

One loaf of fresh French bread.
One bag of Sharp Cheddar cheese (thin shredded)
One onion
Bag of Bacon bits (not the crunchy ones)
Mayo
One bag sliced Almonds (need at least 4 Oz)
Garlic Salt
Salt and Pepper

Slice the french bread into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
Place on cooking sheet
Preheat over to 400 degrees

In a bowl, mix 4 ounces of sliced almonds, 1/2 cup cheese, 1/2 cup Mayo, 1/2 cup diced onion, and 1/2 of the bag of bacon bits.  Add Garlic salt, salt and pepper to taste.

If mixture doesn't spoon together well, add a little more mayo, until it doesn't "look" dry.

Spoon and spread mixture evenly over the french bread slices.

Cook at 400 degrees until top is slightly browned

YUMMY!!!!!!!

Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!

Offline Hawk

Re: Almond Crustinis
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2010, 12:19:23 AM »
oh man that looks so frikkin good !
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline LAlady81

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2010, 10:47:57 AM »
How often are you going to post these?  I was thinking it would be cool to have several and then someone could make several different things come Sunday.  If you post them early enough we can adjust our shopping list accordingly.  What do you think?
"Religion is for those afraid of hell; spirituality is for those who have already been there"

No matter how dark the moment, love and peace are always near.

Daddy cried when he saw my tattoo, said he loved me anyway.

Offline Musson

« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2010, 08:55:48 PM »
oh man that looks so frikkin good !
Well, you see how easy they are.....try them!!!

They are AWESOME!!!!
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!

Offline Musson

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2010, 08:56:56 PM »
How often are you going to post these?  I was thinking it would be cool to have several and then someone could make several different things come Sunday.  If you post them early enough we can adjust our shopping list accordingly.  What do you think?
I don't know how many I can load, pretty busy right now, but there are 2 that you could try for next week...actually, 2 weeks for tO$U :tounge:

Offline LAlady81

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2010, 09:52:18 PM »
I don't know how many I can load, pretty busy right now, but there are 2 that you could try for next week...actually, 2 weeks for tO$U :tounge:
Just an idea and obviously you can add as many (or not) as you want per week!
"Religion is for those afraid of hell; spirituality is for those who have already been there"

No matter how dark the moment, love and peace are always near.

Daddy cried when he saw my tattoo, said he loved me anyway.