Arcade Error

• 4 replies

Offline Hawk

Arcade Error
« on: July 19, 2010, 04:41:51 PM »
Video poker game

Warning: Unexpected character in input: '' (ASCII=17) state=1 in /home1/illinina/public_html/forum/Games/gamepack16/videopoker.swf  on line 127

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home1/illinina/public_html/forum/Games/gamepack16/videopoker.swf on line 127
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

Re: Arcade Error
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 04:43:30 PM »
actually if you go down the list and look at all the games that dont have pictures next to them there is something wrong with them

To my knowledge they all worked when they were loaded last time
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Crusader

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 04:53:15 PM »
I might have to reinstall one of the game packs (there are 16 of them).  If you right-click on the missing pictures games, and look at the Properties, you will notice that they are all from "gamepack16."  I'll look at it tonight.

Offline Crusader

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 07:55:56 PM »
actually if you go down the list and look at all the games that dont have pictures next to them there is something wrong with them

To my knowledge they all worked when they were loaded last time

All fixed.  You must be getting "Arcade thumb" by now  :ROTFLMAO:

Offline Hawk

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 09:07:32 PM »
All fixed.  You must be getting "Arcade thumb" by now  :ROTFLMAO:

never....the board is slow this time of the year

dude, that Mahjong game is frikkin hard man...ive only been able to complete it once in probably 50+ tries