Member Contributed Ideas

• 27 replies

Offline Tesch27

• Stirring Things Up Since '85
Re: Member Contributed Ideas
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2009, 06:57:53 PM »
I think alot more people would take part in the GAME THREADS which take place during the game if it were more of an open Chat Room rather than having to refresh to see new comments. Not sure what goes into that but just a thought. Never found it very convenient to have to refresh every 5 minutes and see what I hadnt read yet. An open Chat format might make more people get involved, I know I would.

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2009, 07:15:00 PM »
I think alot more people would take part in the GAME THREADS which take place during the game if it were more of an open Chat Room rather than having to refresh to see new comments. Not sure what goes into that but just a thought. Never found it very convenient to have to refresh every 5 minutes and see what I hadnt read yet. An open Chat format might make more people get involved, I know I would.
The chatroom is usually where that would happen, but so far this year, only a few have logged in, and rightfully so with us sucking so bad, but during basketball, there is usually about 15 people in the chatroom for the games, so problem solved.  Pretty much during basketball, there is just a post game thread, and all other jibberish gets said in the chatroom ;)
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!

Offline Crusader

« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2009, 11:38:55 PM »
The chatroom is usually where that would happen, but so far this year, only a few have logged in, and rightfully so with us sucking so bad, but during basketball, there is usually about 15 people in the chatroom for the games, so problem solved.  Pretty much during basketball, there is just a post game thread, and all other jibberish gets said in the chatroom ;)
Exactly Musson - the chat room is where the action is at, and it is live.  Just click the link at the top of the page during a basketball game [ http://www.illini-nation.net/inchat/index.php ], and you will be pleasnatly surprised - it's a blast in there!

Offline DeezNutz

« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 07:48:51 PM »
Anyone else extremely disturbed by Tesch's avatar??

Offline Hawk

« Reply #14 on: October 23, 2009, 08:29:07 PM »
Anyone else extremely disturbed by Tesch's avatar??

its the truffle shuffle  :icon_biggrin:
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline IllianaOne

• Meet IllianaTwo
« Reply #15 on: October 23, 2009, 09:32:42 PM »
its the truffle shuffle  :icon_biggrin:
Sloth love Chunk!

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2009, 02:37:02 PM »
Fifffdy dower beeel......Fiffdy dower beeel!!
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!

« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2009, 04:56:41 PM »
Keep it positive and fun (like the look a like threads).  That seems to be missing on other sites.

Offline Drama

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »
What about making sure "The Other Sites"  do not offer anything I-N does not.  Recruiting database, almanac stats from the past, advertising banners other businesses can pay for, current roster and updated stats.  :ponder:
On paper, I can always convince myself that the talent is there to contend among college basketball's elite, even if it's obviously foolish to expect it.

Offline Crusader

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 10:30:29 AM »
What about making sure "The Other Sites"  do not offer anything I-N does not.  Recruiting database, almanac stats from the past, advertising banners other businesses can pay for, current roster and updated stats.  :ponder:
Great ideas Drama.  They can most certainly be added.