NEW SITE COMING SOON

• 11 replies

Offline Hawk

NEW SITE COMING SOON
« on: September 15, 2009, 12:17:10 PM »
Hello everybody,

You may or may not have noticed that some of our members when they are logged in, have all the sudden been colored Green at the bottom.

For a few months now, these members, the Mods, and Myself have been discussing a new Illini-Nation.net forum and website, these members have been giving their input on a variety of topics, and they have volunteered to be part of a larger role in the new site when it launches.

We have BIG plans for the site, and I can tell you it will really be something once its finished.  Crusader is working on the main design of the new site and everything we have seen from him so far is looking really good!

Anyway, I just wanted to give everybody a heads up on what we have been working on.....Keep checking back to this forum for updates and topics on ways YOU can also be part of the new site, as we will be looking for several positions

:chiefillini:

« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 12:24:05 PM by Firehawk »
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Re: NEW SITE COMING SOON
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2009, 12:25:03 PM »
Hello everybody,

You may or may not have noticed that some of our members when they are logged in, have all the sudden been colored Green at the bottom.

For a few months now, these members, the Mods, and Myself have been discussing a new Illini-Nation.net forum and website, these members have been giving their input on a variety of topics, and they have volunteered to be part of a larger role in the new site when it launches.

We have BIG plans for the site, and I can tell you it will really be something once its finished.  Crusader is working on the main design of the new site and everything we have seen from him so far is looking really good!

Anyway, I just wanted to give everybody a heads up on what we have been working on.....Keep checking back to this forum for updates and topics on ways YOU can also be part of the new site, as we will be looking for several positions

:chiefillini:

Sounds awesome Hawk.

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2009, 02:14:48 PM »
Sounds great Hawk. Maybe you can create a new member status for Philly. 25k post should = I-N Czar or something.  ;)
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline IllianaOne

• Meet IllianaTwo
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 06:50:10 PM »
Sweet. If you need assistance from a computer illiterate yokel from Indiana just let me know!  :indian:

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2009, 07:10:02 PM »
Sweet. If you need assistance from a computer illiterate yokel from Indiana just let me know!  :indian:

You could be the guy who blows in the bottles, making a sweet I-N theme song!!!
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline IllianaOne

• Meet IllianaTwo
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2009, 09:21:05 PM »
You could be the guy who blows in the bottles, making a sweet I-N theme song!!!
Only if my Hoosier State homeboys Illinifan1jc & Lucas play the washtub & banjo! Yeehaw!  :rock: :drum: :headbang:

Offline Crusader

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2009, 09:24:21 PM »
Only if my Hoosier State homeboys Illinifan1jc & Lucas play the washtub & banjo! Yeehaw!  :rock: :drum: :headbang:
Is there going to be an uprising here or something?  I never had any idea we had so many Illini fans in Hoosierland.  That must suck.

Offline IllianaOne

• Meet IllianaTwo
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2009, 07:52:36 AM »
Is there going to be an uprising here or something?  I never had any idea we had so many Illini fans in Hoosierland.  That must suck.
It does indeed suck my friend.  :sad3:

Offline Drama

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2009, 06:52:44 PM »
Let me know if you want any jpeg logo design stuff I would be willing to work with you guys on ideas etc.... I know some didn't like some of the logos I designed last year. 
On paper, I can always convince myself that the talent is there to contend among college basketball's elite, even if it's obviously foolish to expect it.

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »

I call the washtub.  Let me know if you need any help emptying those bottles too dude.