Trubisky

• 38 replies

Offline Hawk

Re: Trubisky
« Reply #30 on: November 20, 2018, 10:58:21 AM »
lookin better and better!
I agree.  I really like his legs, and his decisions as to when to run.  His first int looked like he decided who to throw to before he stepped to the line.

I know I'm always the one drinking the Kool-Aid, but I see no reason why we can't finish the season 12-4, going 6-1 over these last games.  The only hiccups I see are this week against Detroit due to the quick turnaround and being in Detroit and at Minnesota.

Lions are a mess though if Bears cant beat them even on short rest then there's a  problem. They are the youngest team in the league, rest shouldnt be an issue, and they JUST played them 2 weeks ago so there shouldnt be too much game planning to have to go back over again
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline ctibass

« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2018, 10:56:26 PM »
I agree.  I really like his legs, and his decisions as to when to run.  His first int looked like he decided who to throw to before he stepped to the line.

I know I'm always the one drinking the Kool-Aid, but I see no reason why we can't finish the season 12-4, going 6-1 over these last games.  The only hiccups I see are this week against Detroit due to the quick turnaround and being in Detroit and at Minnesota.

Lions are a mess though if Bears cant beat them even on short rest then there's a  problem. They are the youngest team in the league, rest shouldnt be an issue, and they JUST played them 2 weeks ago so there shouldnt be too much game planning to have to go back over again
Can we beat them at their house, on short rest, with Chase Daniel as our quarterback?

Offline QCPost33

• Old UI Hippie Engineer
  • Baseball Sucks
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »

Can we beat them at their house, on short rest, with Chase Daniel as our quarterback?
Yes
Still crazy

Offline seanwins

« Reply #33 on: December 03, 2018, 02:12:21 AM »
Well anyone that thought Daniel should be QB (not saying anyone on these boards but plenty did elsewhere for some reason) can put that to bed.  He was horrific today.  Massive Glennon flashbacks.

Offline Hawk

« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2018, 09:59:20 AM »
ive seen enough Daniel to last a lifetime....I know why he hasnt had a start in 4 years until the last 2 weeks lol

Bears should have looked for a backup if Trubisky was going to be out long term like this
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline ctibass

« Reply #35 on: December 03, 2018, 03:45:00 PM »
ive seen enough Daniel to last a lifetime....I know why he hasnt had a start in 4 years until the last 2 weeks lol

Bears should have looked for a backup if Trubisky was going to be out long term like this
I'm wondering if they were just being extra cautious with him thinking the Giants would be an easy win...

Offline Hawk

« Reply #36 on: December 03, 2018, 04:54:08 PM »

I'm wondering if they were just being extra cautious with him thinking the Giants would be an easy win...

Well, that backfired!

Offline ctibass

« Reply #37 on: December 03, 2018, 05:08:13 PM »

Well, that backfired!

Exactly...I work with a bunch of Giants fans and they gave me crap about it when I got in today

Offline Hawk

« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2018, 01:45:18 PM »
that was a dreadful start last night..that better be rust