Total Members Voted: 7

NBA Draft

• 56 replies

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Re: NBA Draft
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2018, 10:10:34 PM »
A lot of the mock drafts have the Bulls taking Wendell Carter at #7. Not sure how I feel about that... :ponder:. I'm hoping Porter drops to #7 and later in the draft the Bulls can take a flyer on Billy Preston. He was a top recruit coming out of HS but went over seas when KU didn't (pay enough) ... I mean work out for him.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline ctibass

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2018, 12:00:13 AM »
A lot of the mock drafts have the Bulls taking Wendell Carter at #7. Not sure how I feel about that... :ponder:. I'm hoping Porter drops to #7 and later in the draft the Bulls can take a flyer on Billy Preston. He was a top recruit coming out of HS but went over seas when KU didn't (pay enough) ... I mean work out for him.

Porter scares me right now.  Sits the entire season with injury, comes back and has zero impact in both the SEC tourney and the NCAA tourney.  Chicago pro teams have a bad history when taking top picks with injury issues...

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 01:36:17 AM »
espn had porter going 15 yesterday.

Yikes
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline joker2305

« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 08:27:54 AM »
I'm hoping for Colin sexton, if we can't get an impact big
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 11:32:07 AM »
espn had porter going 15 yesterday.

Yikes

I saw that also, those guys are clueless and that was a waste of air time.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #15 on: June 10, 2018, 05:49:54 PM »
The Bulls can afford LeBron and another + free agent. Just saying.

Offline joker2305

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2018, 09:23:23 PM »
The Bulls can afford LeBron and another + free agent. Just saying.
I've thought about this too. but I just don't wanna be where Cleveland is now, in two years. I think we're building a solid foundation. if we hit on another top 7 draft pick, or even top 5 (if we trade up), maybe add one superstar next year. in two years the east could be wide open. I'd rather take the long term (golden state) approach, than the win now (Cleveland) approach.
"I see pride! I see power! I see a badass mudda, who don't take no shit off of nobody!"

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2018, 10:50:54 PM »
we are drafting and signing to be just inside the playoff bubble, or just outside :p

Offline joker2305

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2018, 11:52:57 AM »
we are drafting and signing to be just inside the playoff bubble, or just outside :p
well that's not good:( what do you mean by that? who have/ will we sign or draft that makes you say that?

Offline Big Phil

• The Doctor is IN
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2018, 03:06:48 PM »
Oh I'm just joking, its what GarPax does. Lets hope we change it this year