February 17, 2018 08:38 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Illini Basketball / Re: Recruiting Thread
« Last post by obmtl on Today at 10:33:45 PM »
On Saturday sportstalk today they played a clip from a recent improptu interview with Lou Henson. On recruiting he said to not even look at guys that can't shoot. I know nothing about any of our recruits' shooting abilities, but everything I've seen says Jacobs is not a shooter. On Dosunmu I've seen mixed reports. Ramey I've seen described as average. All are supposedly excellent at driving the lane. Trice is supposedly not a shooter, but is a very athletic and a rebounder and maybe a rim protector. I'm not sure where that leaves us per Henson's advice. Somebody has to be able to score.
Illini Basketball / Re: NCAA Corruption Could Blow Up
« Last post by illiniman94 on Today at 07:23:27 PM »
If we're involved, it'll be hard to support the program anymore. Less because of the poor ethics, more because of the lack of success the past 10 years while cheating. ;)
Yep - that's what I tell my math students (I teach part time) when I catch em passing answers;

"I expect a higher degree of professionalism when you cheat"  :tounge:
When I was in high school we didn't call it cheating we called it winning.  :icon_biggrin:
Illini Basketball / Re: Recruiting Thread
« Last post by illiniman94 on Today at 07:10:16 PM »
Lot of buzz on twitter that as long as his grades are in order this young man will be our next commit. https://247sports.com/Recruitment/Demarius-Jacobs-104644/RecruitInterests

https://twitter.com/HoopReview/status/964990735706595328
« Last post by Original Joe on Today at 02:34:46 AM »
If we're involved, it'll be hard to support the program anymore. Less because of the poor ethics, more because of the lack of success the past 10 years while cheating. ;)
Yep - that's what I tell my math students (I teach part time) when I catch em passing answers;

"I expect a higher degree of professionalism when you cheat"  :tounge:
Illini Basketball / Stats Preview: Illini v Nebraska
« Last post by Original Joe on Today at 02:22:13 AM »
Nebraska can't afford to lose to us - anywhere - their dance ticket is on the line.

We shoulda beat them in Lincoln.  They started to dream big after that win, our season never recovered.

<a> http://www.marchpool.com/statistics/ncaastatscompare/69?teamtwo=125&year=2018 <a/>

« Last post by ctibass on February 16, 2018, 11:24:21 PM »
In the immortal words of Jesse from the Mighty Ducks "We can't even win when we cheat!"
« Last post by TrentMusgrave on February 16, 2018, 04:50:41 PM »
^^^ What these guys said!!^^^  LMAO!
« Last post by Reaper on February 16, 2018, 04:49:41 PM »
:ROTFLMAO:
« Last post by Hawk on February 16, 2018, 03:38:42 PM »

LOL
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10