December 11, 2017 12:59 PM

Author Topic: ATTN: PACKER FANS  (Read 1088 times)

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
ATTN: PACKER FANS
« on: October 04, 2006, 08:37:51 PM »
I want to inform you that the Packers released Ahmad Carroll.  I understand that you have probably heard this as it happened yesterday but I am just ecstatic that they finally cut him.  He was the worst Green Bay Packer ever, for the expectations that were placed on him (we wasted a ****ING 1ST ROUND PICK on this douchebag).

He's the only CB to get holding or interferance called and the WR he is covering still catches the ball every single time on the field.  If you watched the game on Monday vs. Philadelphia, we saw him in mid-season form.  After a 1 yard sack on McNabb Carroll got up pounding his chest.  The next two plays he got beat both times for an average of 30 or so yards, giving up an easy TD throw for McNabb.  If he wasn't on the team, the Packers would definitely be 2-2 and possibly (but probably not) 3-1.  I am excited for Sunday.  Favre will start despite the pinched nerve and the secondary will look OK.  I understand that the Packers now have 2 CBs and 2 Safeties that have played before.  The three remaining back-ups have never played a down in the NFL, but will still be an upgrade for a secondary that blew 1 or possibly 2 games out of 3. 

**** YOU AHMAD CARROLL and go get a job sorting groceries!

And thank you Ted Thompson and Mike McCarthy and all the other front office members that finally gave up an this POS.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Re: ATTN: PACKER FANS
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2006, 12:54:41 AM »
Its just gonna be a rough season for Pack fans...but seeing that the Bears have had their share of faliure ovr the last 10 years, hope you dont mind me saying its nice to see Da Bears on top and somebody else having issues.
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2006, 01:03:24 AM »
O, I don't mind, cuz my team and I were on top for about as long as I can remember, AKA the Favre era.  I started loving the Pack at age 4 or 5 and they were pretty much always on top, so I understand its a shift in power, FOR NOW, ha.   Apparently I'm the only Packer fan here, but I blame it all on Mike Sherman (only 6 of his draft picks remain, and 1 of his first rounders (Barnett)) and Ahmad Carroll, as you can see from I above, I despise the man.

Offline kayjay7

• Entry Member
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2006, 03:26:42 AM »
-and just think, Koren Robinson doesn't have to comply with his sentence until AFTER the season is over.
 That's a positive thing! :wink:
 All joking aside, I was sure that the Pack was the last place team in this division, but now I think that the Lions and the Vikings are going to be fighting it out for the bottom spot.
 The Vikings losing in Buffalo didn't impress me a whole lot!

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2006, 10:46:26 AM »
-and just think, Koren Robinson doesn't have to comply with his sentence until AFTER the season is over.
 That's a positive thing! :wink:
 All joking aside, I was sure that the Pack was the last place team in this division, but now I think that the Lions and the Vikings are going to be fighting it out for the bottom spot.
 The Vikings losing in Buffalo didn't impress me a whole lot!

Without a question the Lions are the laughing stock of the NFC north
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

• Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2006, 03:12:16 PM »
Without a question the Lions are the laughing stock of the NFC north

NFL, not just the NFC North.  The Lions and Raiders will likely be fighting for the first pick overall, based on the first quarter of the season.  Both have looked terrible.  The Lions offense has had some good plays, which may help them upset some teams.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2006, 04:14:07 PM »
NFL, not just the NFC North.? The Lions and Raiders will likely be fighting for the first pick overall, based on the first quarter of the season.? Both have looked terrible.? The Lions offense has had some good plays, which may help them upset some teams.

whats sad is the Lions will still take a receiver!  :ROTFL1:

Offline bwbp3

• Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2006, 04:57:03 PM »
The only question is Dwayne Jarrett of USC or Calvin Johnson of GT?

Offline kayjay7

• Entry Member
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2006, 06:51:41 AM »
-Provided Matt Millen doesn't get fired, I say he'll take USC's waterboy with the top pick.

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
  • My Badges Awarded to I-N Charter Members
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2006, 04:08:26 PM »
Does anyone know of another team in the NFL that has taken so many top 10 receivers, and turned them into scabs in such a short time, like Detroit has?  I cant think of one.  I can remember felling like with them stacking the deck at receiver, it was going to make things worse for the Bears, with every pick, I would worry, especially with the secondary the Bears had until 3 years ago, but somehow, every receiver that have taken in the past 5 years suck!  maybe they should have done more of this :train4: and a lot less of this :jerkoff:
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!