December 11, 2017 01:00 PM

Poll

Haynesworth ripped the helmet off Andre Gurode and then stomped on his head twice! with metal spiked shoes!

Suspended for the season, all 12 of Titans remaining games
3 (37.5%)
1-3 Games
1 (12.5%)
3-7 Games
3 (37.5%)
7-10 Games
1 (12.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: How many games should Albert Haynesworth be suspended for?  (Read 1172 times)

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Re: How many games should Albert Haynesworth be suspended for?
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2006, 02:37:10 AM »
There is a guy in the next cubicle to mine that is a real jerk. I would love to stomp on his face and I would do it if I knew that I was only going to get 5 days off without pay.

:devil1:

LOL....with metal spikes on the bottom of your shoes as well   :wink:
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline orangeblood

• Entry Member
    • Awards
Re: How many games should Albert Haynesworth be suspended for?
« Reply #11 on: October 05, 2006, 10:53:33 AM »
did anyone see the footage of the hartwig spring training fight.  It was during one on one lineman drills and completely unprovoked. 

the players union will not appeal the suspension and neither will haynesworth,  imo the titans should release him.  He is now a marked man who will be looking over his shoulder the rest of his career.  Worst thing ive seen in a pro football game.  The dad leveling the 12yr.old might be the worst.