December 12, 2017 12:27 AM

Author Topic: T.O suicide attempt  (Read 1078 times)

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
Re: T.O suicide attempt
« Reply #10 on: September 27, 2006, 08:13:33 PM »

True, he does get ripped on a lot, but he also brings some of it on himself. Calling Jeff Garcia gay, ripping Donovan McNabb, his whole last year in Philly. If he would just keep his mouth shut and play football he would have a better reputation.

Fo sho!

Offline kayjay7

• Entry Member
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 27, 2006, 08:37:47 PM »
-This is all just typical ESPN crap.

buckeyesuk

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2006, 02:26:46 AM »
I used to LOVE the NFL and in particular was a HUGE Cowboys fan. I grew up in Southern Ill, near St Louis. When I was a kid the St Louis Cardinals never sold out so all of the NFL games on TV were the Cowboys. The old time 'Boys with Landry, Stuabach, Dorsett, Jordan, Pearson, etc.

I had all the Cowboys gear when I was a kid, shirts, hats, even a freakin belt buckle.

Jerry Jones signeing T.O. makes me freakin sick. I hardly ever watch the NFL anymore. Paridy sucks and a lot of the players make me puke with thier selfish play and antics.