December 11, 2017 01:04 PM

Author Topic: T.O suicide attempt  (Read 1077 times)

Offline illiniallday1

• My Badges Awarded to I-N Charter Members
    • Awards
T.O suicide attempt
« on: September 27, 2006, 12:05:05 PM »
I'm a big Dallas fan and I am a klittle concerned about the guy who is supposed to bring us back to glory. I cant see why this guy is depressed enough to do that to himself. Do you guys think this is another T.O stunt or does this guy really have depression issues. What are your opinions

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Re: T.O suicide attempt
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2006, 01:03:05 PM »
I'm a big Dallas fan and I am a klittle concerned about the guy who is supposed to bring us back to glory. I cant see why this guy is depressed enough to do that to himself. Do you guys think this is another T.O stunt or does this guy really have depression issues. What are your opinions

DEPRESSION ISSUES.... CLEARLY
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline illiniallday1

• Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2006, 01:36:30 PM »
Hmmm.. maybe women issues. I can't think of any other reason why he would be depressed. He always seemed to love himself very much :confuzed:

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2006, 02:20:08 PM »
Hmmm.. maybe women issues. I can't think of any other reason why he would be depressed. He always seemed to love himself very much :confuzed:

TO has had Depression issues since he was with S.F. IMO...thats why he acts the way he does.

Offline illiniallday1

• Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2006, 02:37:24 PM »
TO has had Depression issues since he was with S.F. IMO...thats why he acts the way he does.
Very good observation. Why didnt I think of that. I hope this is a turning point for him. He is a very talented WR and dalles could use him

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2006, 02:51:00 PM »
Very good observation. Why didnt I think of that. I hope this is a turning point for him. He is a very talented WR and dalles could use him

IMO, T.O. is the modern day Dennis Rodman, great player with clear social issues, you would like him on your team but you better be prepared for the antics...Rodman worked out great in Chicago because the people we had here gave him structure and were able to control him to a certain extent without trying to control HIM personally, they gave him the freedom to do what he wanted, as long as when it came to game time and practice time it didn't interfere with the team.  IMO thats what T.O. needs, the only difference with T.O. is that he tends to engage the media a lot more then Dennis ever did and thus gets a lot more negative publicity then Rodman did.

I don't know if T.O. actually tried to kill himself but they are reporting that he may have had a allergic reaction or something, which is entirely possible, and it is also entirely possible that the media takes something like that and then a he said she said later it evolves into something else, but then again if TO wouldn't open his mouth so much, the media circus surrounding him would not expolode like this the minute any news about him breaks.

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2006, 03:03:56 PM »

Yeah, but no one else loves him at all.  He doesn't have family, or at least I don't think so.  I'm not saying he did or did not attempt it, but he has been the scapegoat for numerous teams and the media rips on him continuously.  I could see why he is depressed.

Offline illiniallday1

• Awards
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2006, 04:24:27 PM »
Now his publisist says it's not true. I am very sick of the media.

Offline shef175

• Awards
« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2006, 04:42:24 PM »
Yeah, but no one else loves him at all.? He doesn't have family, or at least I don't think so.? I'm not saying he did or did not attempt it, but he has been the scapegoat for numerous teams and the media rips on him continuously.? I could see why he is depressed.

True, he does get ripped on a lot, but he also brings some of it on himself. Calling Jeff Garcia gay, ripping Donovan McNabb, his whole last year in Philly. If he would just keep his mouth shut and play football he would have a better reputation.
Whoever said laughter is the best medicine never had gonorrhea.