December 11, 2017 01:04 PM

Author Topic: Monday Night Football tonight  (Read 961 times)

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Monday Night Football tonight
« on: September 25, 2006, 09:37:58 PM »
Man its like the Superbowl with all the festivities and bands playin! crazy! 

if the Saints dont win this game I will be very surprised, whole team has to be completely jacked...I wouldnt want to be Atlanta tonight!
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Re: Monday Night Football tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 09:54:52 PM »
Looks like I called it so far, blocked punt touchdown Saints! 7-0

If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2006, 11:27:07 PM »
Saints 20
Falcons 3

At Halftime

Offline kayjay7

• Entry Member
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 01:31:57 AM »
-Everybody be quiet a second, I hear something!!!

Oh yeah...its the wheels coming off of the Falcons bandwagon!
 Sean Salsbury last night...
 "I still believe that the Falcons are the class of the league."

Can't wait to hear him tonight...

Offline Luke E

• Reppin' the Illini in the Big House!
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Baseball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Basketball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Football League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Baseball League 3rd Place Finisher
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2006, 09:39:51 AM »
-Everybody be quiet a second, I hear something!!!

Oh yeah...its the wheels coming off of the Falcons bandwagon!
 Sean Salsbury last night...
 "I still believe that the Falcons are the class of the league."

Can't wait to hear him tonight...
The Saints surprised me a lot tonight.  At this point they actually have a great shot at making the playoffs at 3-0.  The fact that they beat the best team in their division and won two road games (albeit against awful opponents) has got to say something.  If they go 7-6 from here on out they will be 10-6 on the year.  That seems feesible for Payton and Co.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2006, 09:45:17 AM »
The Saints surprised me a lot tonight.? At this point they actually have a great shot at making the playoffs at 3-0.? The fact that they beat the best team in their division and won two road games (albeit against awful opponents) has got to say something.? If they go 7-6 from here on out they will be 10-6 on the year.? That seems feesible for Payton and Co.

all that and having almost the entire country pulling for you last night in a super bowl setting helps a little too

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2006, 04:31:03 PM »
all that and having almost the entire country pulling for you last night in a super bowl setting helps a little too

They will likely have that support all 8 home games, and even get some support as the away team.? Based on the NFL scheduling, they will have an easy schedule using last years records.? Im pretty sure they play all the last place teams in NFC divisions from last year.? (Sadly, the only reason I know this is because the Packers have the same schedule)
They should make the playoffs this year.

P.S.
                   :basketball:? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? :gun12:
(reggie rose, sonny vaccaro, cellvin sampson)?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? (Illini Nation)

Offline kayjay7

• Entry Member
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 05:45:43 PM »
-Actually, the Saints have a fairly tough schedule.
 I took a "gander" at the Saints schedule and at best I think they could go 9-7, but I think it is going to be more towards the 7-9 or 8-8 bracket.
 That being stated, that is quite a bit better than the last couple of years. They only won what, 3 last season.