November 20, 2017 08:48 PM

Author Topic: Kaepernick...  (Read 931 times)

Online Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • Administrator
  • The Doctor is IN
  • My Badges Awarded to Members who have contributed $50+ to I-N Winner of the 2013-14 ESPN I-N Fantasy football league playoffs Awarded to 2nd place winner of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em Champ Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2011 2nd place winner of the college bowl pickem Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League 3rd Place Awarded to the 2010 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Re: Kaepernick...
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2017, 01:13:53 PM »
wait, Bennett didnt get cut? I guess the NFL isnt racist then. Sorry Colin!
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2017, 05:08:37 PM »

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2017, 10:47:44 PM »
More conjecture just what we need

a starter in whos offense though?  some teams have guys they just drafted, or guys that are just in year 2 or 3 and are still developing and they are building teams around these players, they aren't going to just up and drop the team plan for the last 1-3 years because Colin Kaepernick needs job.

Other teams may not have an offense that is tailored to the type of QB he is...if you put him on the Bears offense this year he would suck. their line sucks, his arm and accuracy sucks, and bears have no real skilled WR threat this year...so in just that example alone good luck running for your life every play and lasting the season. is a team like the Bears supposed to forget about the guy they just drafted #2 overall also an sign him? how would that make any sense? is he better than Glennon as an individual player, probably, sure. doesnt fit though

so yes he may be better then this guy or that guy straight up comparison wise, Football is still a team game, and you cant just drop a QB like him in ANY team out there an run with it and it be a success. This is what a lot of people are just not understanding and all they are doing is saying " well he's better than this guy" why sint he signed..its pretty easy to figure out if you look at the big picture

NFL has proven decade after decade if you can play and teams feel you can win them games or fit in their future they will sign you no matter what you've done. guys have killed people, and got contracts. nuff said
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2017, 12:59:05 PM »
was going to get a contract but instead social media and the people he chose to be associated with ultimately cost him a chance. Fair or not, sometimes the people you chose to be with, things you post on social media can effect your life..Happens to people every day...its not a conspiracy

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20597810?sf111813908=1
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Beast

• Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2017, 02:19:24 PM »
Here's her tweet that Lewis is referring to:

https://twitter.com/nessnitty/status/892902143983792128

Online Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • Administrator
  • The Doctor is IN
  • My Badges Awarded to Members who have contributed $50+ to I-N Winner of the 2013-14 ESPN I-N Fantasy football league playoffs Awarded to 2nd place winner of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em Champ Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2011 2nd place winner of the college bowl pickem Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League 3rd Place Awarded to the 2010 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 02:31:57 PM »
ehhhh Ive seen worse. The guy just sucks at football and it isnt worth taking a chance on a guy who is bad and has baggage
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Illinibearscards

• My Badges Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the 2010 I-N Bracket Challenge Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: September 12, 2017, 12:04:38 PM »
Yeah, Kaepernick sucks too bad to play, which is definitely why the Bill's signed Joe frickin' Webb instead.

Seriously fellas, the list of guys who have committed terrible crimes that are on rosters is long as hell. The list of Qb's that are tons worse than Kaepernick is miles long. We can pretend that Kaepernick is just so awful that he can't find a job, yet Ryan Fitzpatrick can. That's cool. Even cooler? Using Ray Lewis as a point on how much character matters. LMFAO.

But yes, the NFL is totally above board. You guys know that! It is on the up and up! Now, can we get back to honoring the military with million dollar fly-by's every game so we can forget that we still have a war that going on for close to 2 decades at this point? That isn't at all like propaganda. Nope, not at all. Having the temerity to not stand to honor the national anthem? That's a real travesty. Now let's cheer for some rapists!

Offline Illinibearscards

• My Badges Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the 2010 I-N Bracket Challenge Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2017, 12:12:14 PM »
Dan Orvlosky
Chase Daniel
Geno Smith
Mark Sanchez
Matt Schaub
EJ Manuel
Ryan Nassib
Kellon Clemmons
Landry Jones
Matt McGloin

All employed.

Shall we go through the list of felons?

Amazing the hate for a guy who makes a political statement you disagree with. Wish that sort of judgment were applied fairly towards people that have actually hurt people. 

Offline Illinibearscards

• Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2017, 12:15:21 PM »

Sick, these guys. Just sick. Why don't they respect the flag. Don't they know that their ancestors died to protect this flag in the revolutionary..... errr wait. War of 18...... er, no. Civil..... not so much. WW!? Nope. WW2? Kinda, in a segregated way. Vietnam. That's the ticket. Vietnam, their ancestors fought to protect the flag in Vietnam.

I just don't get why african americans don't have the same pride in the spirit of the revolution as whites do. It just doesn't make any sense. I mean, it isn't like Colin kaepernick has been shot by a cop, so why should he care?

Again, back to our regular military jet fly by's and military halftime reunions. Maybe another Pat Tillman special. Oh, wait, he didn't support bullshit propoganda.

Offline Illinibearscards

• Awards
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2017, 12:23:33 PM »
Wait.... It is probably because kaep is being greedy...... Oh wait, he gave away a million to charities recently. Well........ he is bad, bad, bad. A very bad man.