Awesome SuperBowl

• 5 replies

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
Awesome SuperBowl
« on: February 06, 2017, 01:45:41 AM »
Atlanta must be depressed to the core. 25 point lead. Brady stayed calm. Incredible comeback.

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
Re: Awesome SuperBowl
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:45:05 AM »
The folks down here are on suicide watch.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Musson

• Me and "The Girls Next Door" Sorry boys!
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 11:01:40 AM »
Thanks Trump
Centennial Chargers Class of 1992, we sucked, but still proud!!!? Lifetime member and founder of CTOWN POSSE!

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • The Doctor is IN
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 11:50:28 AM »
biggest collapse ever in my mind. Had to take a knee and kick 40 yd FG and game was over. Shanahan sucks lol
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 12:02:40 PM »
Yeah this is one you NEVER get over. Some folks are saying "we will just win it next year"  but .......... the Panthers said the same thing last year. Hell if you would have told me in February 1986 that the Bears would only appear in 1 other super bowl over the next 31 years I wouldn't have believed you. 
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2017, 07:11:10 AM »
Thanks Reaper! Now I'm on suicide watch! Lol