May 21, 2018 02:00 PM

Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Illini Basketball / Re: Recruiting Thread
« Last post by ctibass on Today at 03:24:42 PM »
https://twitter.com/JKimElevate/status/998617398264639488

247 has nothing on him so I have no idea what quality he is.
Illini Football / Re: 2019 recruiting - Marquez Beason Commits!
« Last post by Big Phil on May 19, 2018, 08:42:29 PM »
Billingsley just named Florida his leader. His dad's been playing Illini fans for several weeks on twitter starting to think his son was looking elsewhere lol
Illini Basketball / Re: 2018-19 Conference Games announce
« Last post by Original Joe on May 18, 2018, 02:05:53 AM »
I'm more curious about the BIG conference schedule.  We were the only Power conference school that didn't play a SINGLE game in March.

Delaney got lucky with Michigan's little tourney run
, which would have ended in round 2 without a 35 foot 'Hail Mary' heave-jumper dagger at the final buzzer to beat Houston.

MSU looked flat - but would have self destroyed anyway.  They played chuck and duck rather than win at the rim

Illini Basketball / Re: Recruiting Thread
« Last post by Beast on May 17, 2018, 09:34:37 AM »
Lots of noise that Braun is ours.  Meyers and Piper (and everyone else) CBs to Illinois
Golf / Re: 2018 NCAA Tournament
« Last post by bwbp3 on May 16, 2018, 11:44:06 PM »
Illinois with a 25 stroke lead over the sixth place team heading into the final round and even 15 strokes over the third place team
Today was the final round, they're moving on to Stillwater. Need to come in top 8 out of 30 of the 3 rounds of stroke play to move on to match play.
Golf / Re: 2018 NCAA Tournament
« Last post by QCPost33 on May 16, 2018, 10:19:17 PM »
Illinois with a 25 stroke lead over the sixth place team heading into the final round and even 15 strokes over the third place team
Bulls / Re: NBA Draft
« Last post by QCPost33 on May 16, 2018, 10:09:15 PM »
What we need is a GM draft
« Last post by Reaper on May 16, 2018, 03:39:11 PM »
I blame Niko for that winning streak in Dec.  :nonono: The Bulls can get a very good player at 7 but it has to be the right fit.
« Last post by Hawk on May 16, 2018, 01:31:49 PM »
outside of Curry how many of those guys have been franchise players? THATS what I mean when im talking impact, the Bulls need an impact franchise player and the likelihood of that happening at 7 is very slim man, it just is..but that was was some awesome winning streak in December right! thats also what mean about this organization, this franchise cant even tank correctly, there's no reason this team should be picking anything but outside top 3 this year. Now have to hope they can snag the next Curry at 7 I guess....
I honestly couldnt care less about the bulls, so you don't need to convince me. Don't have enough time to care about a team run so poorly (as you highlight and I said I agree with). Just saying you can find an all star at the 7th pick. I'm at the point where I think they'd botch the pick if they had won a top 3...like a hamster in a wheel.

lol...more than likely!

did you hear there a good chance they may not resign Zach LaVine? ive been hearing that a lot, that hes not the player they thought he was, and because he is asking for max money supposedly
if zach lavine gets a max deal, seems safe to say i'll never watch another second of the nba haha

hes asking for it supposedly, thats why they may let him go.....the opposite will probably happen, Garpax will give it to him and guarantee mediocrity for the next decade ha!
« Last post by bwbp3 on May 16, 2018, 01:25:14 PM »
outside of Curry how many of those guys have been franchise players? THATS what I mean when im talking impact, the Bulls need an impact franchise player and the likelihood of that happening at 7 is very slim man, it just is..but that was was some awesome winning streak in December right! thats also what mean about this organization, this franchise cant even tank correctly, there's no reason this team should be picking anything but outside top 3 this year. Now have to hope they can snag the next Curry at 7 I guess....
I honestly couldnt care less about the bulls, so you don't need to convince me. Don't have enough time to care about a team run so poorly (as you highlight and I said I agree with). Just saying you can find an all star at the 7th pick. I'm at the point where I think they'd botch the pick if they had won a top 3...like a hamster in a wheel.

lol...more than likely!

did you hear there a good chance they may not resign Zach LaVine? ive been hearing that a lot, that hes not the player they thought he was, and because he is asking for max money supposedly
if zach lavine gets a max deal, seems safe to say i'll never watch another second of the nba haha
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10