May 23, 2017 07:43 AM

Author Topic: Baylor hit with another Title IX lawsuit. Alleged gang rape.  (Read 59 times)

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
Re: Baylor hit with another Title IX lawsuit. Alleged gang rape.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2017, 01:08:08 PM »
Holy f u c k. I hope every kid on the team that knew about that (sounds like it would be all...) gets appropriately punished. Their lives should be all but over.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2017, 01:14:58 PM »
http://collegefootball.ap.org/article/new-baylor-lawsuit-alleges-rape-video-dog-fighting

AUSTIN, Texas (AP) ? A new federal lawsuit against Baylor University alleges football players routinely recorded gang rapes and staged dogfights in a program that fostered sexual violence.

A former Baylor volleyball player identified only as Jane Doe filed the lawsuit Tuesday. It alleges she was gang raped by four or more players in 2012. She says the players later harassed her and her family until she left school the next year. The lawsuit doesn't identify any players.

The woman says she confided in her coach, who contacted Baylor's football coach and athletic director at the time. She says nothing happened.

Baylor officials said Wednesday they'd tried to reach a settlement with the woman for months. They also noted recent efforts to improve campus response to assault allegations.

More than a dozen women have now sued Baylor, alleging officials for years mishandled or ignored sex assault allegations.
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 01:19:12 PM »
Holy f u c k. I hope every kid on the team that knew about that (sounds like it would be all...) gets appropriately punished. Their lives should be all but over.

one would think the program should be over if true and found guilty...no?

I mean this alleges the school knew about it and hide it...this could be on same level as Penn State/ Sandusky

Offline UEACES80

• Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 01:49:56 PM »
Baylor school motto should be "Holy thou aren't"
The Chief will live forever in the hearts of all Illini fans!