December 12, 2017 12:27 AM

Author Topic: Karma!!  (Read 91 times)

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
Karma!!
« on: December 04, 2017, 05:50:50 PM »
Robbie Gould beats the team that cut him for no good reason with 5 field goals, if thats not karma nothing is! and I loved it!

Pace keeps racking up more and more idiot points.... Fox is a buffoon

Kaps rant this morning was spot on! this team is STILL a circus!
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/chicago/play?id=21665632
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline ctibass

• Awards
Re: Karma!!
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2017, 05:52:08 PM »
Can they just fire Fox already?  Everyone knows it's coming, just go ahead and do it.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Fantasy baseball league Champ Awarded to the 2013 I-N Bracket Challenge 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to 3rd place winner of Fantasy basketball for 2012-13 season Awarded to winner of Fantasy basketball for 2011-12 season Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2017, 05:56:26 PM »
Can they just fire Fox already?  Everyone knows it's coming, just go ahead and do it.

yep, its just comical!  listen to David Kaplans rant about just that fact and this organizations foolishness...its right at the beginning lol ...Fox doesnt even know the names of his kickers!!
http://www.espn.com/espnradio/chicago/play?id=21665632
If you don't read the papers you're uninformed. If you do read them, you're misinformed - Mark Twain

Offline Illinibearscards

• My Badges Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the 2010 I-N Bracket Challenge Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 12:08:37 PM »
Fire fox asap. Hire the QB whisperer that screwed up so much in Denver (McDaniels). This team has some talent. Maybe even keep Fangio if he and McDaniels can work together. Continue to build a good defense and rework this offense to fit Tribusky and the backs. Draft all wide receivers of you have to.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 12:17:38 PM »
Fire fox asap. Hire the QB whisperer that screwed up so much in Denver (McDaniels). This team has some talent. Maybe even keep Fangio if he and McDaniels can work together. Continue to build a good defense and rework this offense to fit

why not make Fangio the HC? is he not qualified enough? Then maybe hire a really good OC next season...I dont know what coaches are going to be available this off season, but perhaps the solution at HC is already on the team if there really are not great options this off season. the last thing you want is to make a hire that isnt the best option, and then have to make another change in a few years. At least Fangio has already been working with the D, and seems to be doing a good job on that end of the ball. if this team could get more talent on the line and at WR, and get its shit together on offense they might actually be competitive

Offline Reaper

• Woodchipper expert
  • Fear The Reaper!!!
  • My Badges Awarded to 2nd place winner of the 2012-13 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Football League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Champ Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League Runner-Up Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Football League Runner-Up Awarded to the top 10 topic starters Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League 3rd Place Finisher
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 05:47:54 PM »
Shouldn't waste a #1 on a WR unless he is special and right now I don't see that type of talent coming out. Need to go OL IMO.
My name is Grimm Reaper. Commander of the Death Stalkers FBB team, General of the Rude Dawgs FFB team and loyal poster on the "True" message board "The Illini Nation". Member of a pissed off fan base, supporter of a betrayed program, and I shall have my revenge in this season or the next!

Offline Big Phil

• The Illini Doctor of Love
  • Administrator
  • The Doctor is IN
  • My Badges Awarded to Members who have contributed $50+ to I-N Winner of the 2013-14 ESPN I-N Fantasy football league playoffs Awarded to 2nd place winner of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em Champ Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2011 2nd place winner of the college bowl pickem Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Hockey League 3rd Place Awarded to the 2010 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Basketball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2009 I-N Fantasy Baseball League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the top 10 Members with the most posts Awarded to the top 10 topic starters Awarded to the 2008 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 06:10:36 PM »
Fangio doesn't want to be a head coach and he is going back to Frsico next year anyway
Bite it Big Ten, here come the MIGHTY ILLINI

Offline tbcamp

• Keep your eye on the prize
  • My Badges Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Runner-Up Awarded to I-N Charter Members Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Football League Runner-Up Awarded to the top 10 topic starters
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 09:49:03 PM »
The new head coach will be Carmichael, the OC at NOLA. Watch the game tonight. You'll see what Pace wants to do here. Fox was not his choice.

Offline Hawk

• Administrator
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 11:05:00 PM »
Cant figure out why people continue to make excuses for Pace. If he didnt want Fox then the guy had no business coaching this season. He should have been removed especially with a new QB they drafted to be their franchise QB. This was a completely wasted year as far as I'm concerned and he's just as culpable for it as Fox is.

Offline bwbp3

• My Badges Awarded to the 3rd Place Finisher of the 2013-14 I-N Fantasy Football League Awarded to the 2013 I-N College Pick 'Em 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2012-13 I-N NFL Pick 'Em 2nd Place Finisher (2 place tie) Awarded to the 2010 I-N Fantasy Football League 3rd Place Finisher Awarded to the 2007 I-N Fantasy Baseball League Champ
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 10:38:54 AM »
Cant figure out why people continue to make excuses for Pace. If he didnt want Fox then the guy had no business coaching this season. He should have been removed especially with a new QB they drafted to be their franchise QB. This was a completely wasted year as far as I'm concerned and he's just as culpable for it as Fox is.
Bingo. They should have gotten a proven offensive coordinator or offensive minded head coach this year.